EIGHT SIGNS OF SLEEP APNEA
Wondering if you have sleep apnea, ask your-self these questions:
- Do you snore? Or has someone told you you hold your breath while sleeping?
- Do you wake up with a dry mouth or sore throat.
- Do you often wake up with a headache.
- Do you have insomnia (difficulty staying asleep).
- Do you have excessive daytime sleepiness after a full night’s rest?
- Do you have high blood pressure that is hard to control even with medicine?
- Have you fallen asleep while driving or at a stop sign?
- Do you have other blood relatives with sleep apnea?
If you answered positively to some of these questions you may have sleep apnea. Remember, sleep apnea is more common than you might think. And it’s not just limited to adults. If you, your child, or your toddler are showing the warning signs of sleep apnea, there’s a risk of serious health consequences. Talk to your doctor today to discuss your sleep concerns, symptoms, and potential treatment.