We find it’s a rare occasion when the topic of sleep comes up in conversation and people don’t have concerns, questions, or stories to share about sleep problems they or a loved one have endured.
We want to know:
- What are your biggest problems with sleep health?
- What would you like to know more about regarding sleep disorders?
- What are your best tips for helping other patients overcome the obstacles that prevent them from good sleep?
- If you have children, are there things you’d like to learn more about in relation to their sleep habits?
- If you are a caregiver, how can we help you to better do your job in helping others with their sleep-related problems?
- If you have chronic illness, what are your questions and concerns as they relate to your sleep health?
We encourage you to reach out to us with your concerns, questions, comments, feedback, or suggestions.
Listed below are wide variety of ways you can connect and communicate with the ASAA and ask us about your sleep problems.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Best in health,
—Your team at the American Sleep Apnea Association
Home page for the American Sleep Apnea Association
Our rich resource of information on all kinds of sleep disorders
Our free, private, patient-centered forum to discuss concerns about CPAP, insomnia, insurance, and other sleep problems
- SleepHealth Mobile App Study
Telephone: 877-355-0119 (leave a message if you have questions about the study or your participation)
- A.W.A.K.E. Patient Support Network
National and regional support groups for people with sleep problems
- CPAP Assistance Program (CAP)
For all questions about our CPAP Assistance Program, and to check application or program fee status:
Telephone: 888-293-3650 || Fax: 888-293-3650 || eMail: email@example.com
American Sleep Apnea Association
2000 Pennsylvania Ave NW #7000
Washington, DC 20006
The ASAA is unable to provide medical or legal assistance. If you have a question related to sleep health or sleep disorders of all kinds, please visit our community forum at talk.sleepapnea.org to find advice and support from other patients or our volunteers.