10 topics you don’t want to miss in the Sleeptember Forum
April 29, 2017
Posted by: sleepapnea.org
There’s a lot of great information to read, engage with, and learn from over at the Sleeptember® Sleep Health Forum. Check out these Top Ten recent topics from the last month, featuring children with sleep apnea, napping, Netflix, COPD, and more:
- Sleep Awareness Week: Informative lecture at Google
- The Right Strain to Sleep
- I’m a Mouth Breather, Now What?
- Sleep Apnea Worse with CPAP
- Children with Sleep Apnea
- Doctor’s Appointments and Insurance Guidelines – Sleep Apnea and Chronic Insomnia
- Napping Can Dramatically Increase Learning, Memory, Awareness, And More
- Sleep is the competition for Netflix. Don’t buy the temptation to binge!
- Tongue Tie and Sleep Apnea?
- Coping with COPD