#AWAKEtogether Summit 2020 is Now Virtual!
The health and safety of our entire ASAA community is our top priority. Now you’ll get the same invaluable content, communication, and community that defines the #AWAKEtogether Summit 2020 in a virtual format!
The #AWAKEtogether Summit 2020 will be the most informative yet!
This webcast event is FREE and available live, and interactive for sleep apnea patients and caregivers who have pre-registered for it.. Through ASAA’s digital technology you can expect the same lively panel presentations, insightful Q&A sessions, and community involvement you’re used to at our summits.
During the Summit webcast, patients will be, as always, at the center of the conversation and will discuss their most pressing topics with experts.
This year the focus will be on how various sleep apnea issues are affected by COVID-19.
- Confinement: Impact On Sleep Apnea And Sleep Quality
- Future of Sleep Apnea Research & Advocacy in the COVID-19 Era
- Understanding the Impact of Excessive Daytime Sleepiness
- Front Line / Essential Workers: Dealing With a Sleep Apnea Patient
This year’s Summit Webcast will include:
- Detailed case studies featuring cross-disciplinary experts
- Online participation including live chats, Q&A
Post-summit work products will include:
- Translation of the webcasts in Spanish & French
- Multimedia and multi-lingual Summit Report